If you need a roofer who works with slate and tiled roofs, call Co-Operative Roofers. We service all of the Essex area providing an unbeatable range of choices on getting a new slate tiled roof installed.
From the start to the finish of the roofing installation, our roof tilers in Co-Operative Roofers will work fast and efficiently. With scaffold erected to work safely whilst observing all the health and safety standards which all our team members are trained in.
We also carry out roofing repairs in Essex such as replacing missing tiles, cracked tiles or roof tiles that have become loose and need to be set back into place. You can view more about ridge tile repairs in Essex here.
The average lifespan of a roof is 20 to 30 years depending on the quality of roof tiles that were used with slate tiles being the best option available as they are a natural stone and hold their colour significantly better than manufactured tiles.
Essex installation and replacement service for roof tiling in Essex are as follows:
- installing the safety rail to ensure all work can be carried out safely and to industry standards
- removal of the old tiles on the roof
- inspecting the roof to ensure the existing framework such as battens are still in good condition
- installing new battens if old ones are damaged
- new underlay if required
- loading the new tiles up to the roof
- laying the tiles
- pointing the tiles including ridge tiles
If you are not sure if you need to replace your roof or if it is possible to replace a section of your slate tiled roof, you can call Co-Operative Roofers on 01268 858487 to book a free assessment on slate and tiled roofing in Essex.